Burning Issues: Medical Marijuana in the Workplace (Hilo)
Speaker: Ryan Sanada
Date: October 20, 2017 Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Location: 'Imiloa Astronomy Center of Hawaii, Classroom
- Overview of medical marijuana laws in Hawaii;
- Recent legislative activity on medical marijuana discrimination laws;
- Conflicts between state and federal law on marijuana;
- Interplay between marijuana laws and state and federal disability discrimination laws;
- Marijuana and workers’ compensation treatment;
- Enforcement of drug-free workplace policies;
- Employment laws regarding drug testing;
- Court decisions addressing medical marijuana and the workplace; and
- What can employers do?
- HR Professionals;
- Supervisory and Managerial Employees; and
- Executives and Business Owners.
Login required to register for event.
For non-members without an account please click here to request an account to register.
For members and non-members with accounts click here to login