American Red Cross - First Aid / CPR / AED
Speaker: American Red Cross
Date: August 17, 2017 Time: 8:00am - 1:00pm
Daniel K. Inouye International Airport, Kamani Conference Room
Interisland Terminal Parking, 7th Floor
- Identify the signals of common sudden illnesses and how to care for common sudden illnesses.
- Describe how to care for someone who is having a seizure.
- Identify the signals of and how to care for heat-related illnesses and cold-related emergencies.
- Identify signals of and how to care for various soft tissue and musculoskeletal injuries.
- Demonstrate how to control external bleeding.
- Identify signals of and explain how to care for head, neck and spinal injuries.
- Recognize the signals of a cardiac emergency.
- Identify the links in the Cardiac Chain of Survival.
- Describe how to care for a heart attack.
- Explain the role of CPR in cardiac arrest.
- Demonstrate how to perform CPR.
- Demonstrate how to care for a person who is choking.
- Explain what defibrillation is and how it works.
- Identify precautions to take when using an AED on a person in sudden cardiac arrest.
- Demonstrate how to use an AED.
Login required to register for event.
For non-members without an account please click here to request an account to register.
For members and non-members with accounts click here to login