As a service exclusively for members, any or all of the Fundamentals of Supervision workshops can be brought to your company’s site or held at the HEC training room. The content of these workshops can be designed to fit your company’s unique culture and tailored to highlight issues that are important to your workplace. The workshops combine lectures, videos and case studies, with longer sessions including role-play exercises. We will use your company's forms, policies and procedures to the extent possible.
For information, contact Carrie Takahama at 808-440-8806 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition what is presented in the Fundamentals of Supervision Workshops, the following topics are also available for in-house programs:
- ABCs of Collective Bargaining
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Effective Employee Relations: Remaining Union Free
- Family and Medical Leave Act (for members with 50 or more employees)
- Preparing for Unemployment Appeals Hearings
- Preventive Discipline for Unionized Work Groups