Take Our Poll Please: What are HEC Members Doing Now in Light of the Preliminary Injunction Against the FLSA Overtime Rule?
As you have all heard by now, a federal judge in Texas has issued a...
- EEOC Updates Enforcement Guidance for National Origin Discrimination 11.28.16
- Judge Permanently Blocks DOL’s Persuader Rule 11.28.16
- Employee Retention is the Top Compensation-Related Priority for 2017, According to Xerox Survey 11.28.16
- Did You Miss HEC’s Annual Meeting and Programs? Here’s a Quick Recap 11.21.16
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce: “Micro-unions” Have Spread Beyond Healthcare, Despite NLRB Assurances Otherwise 11.21.16
- Employees Need Real Vacations, Says Ceridian VP 11.21.16
EEOC Beta Launches Worker.gov to Help Individuals Learn About their Workplace Rights
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (“EEOC”) recently announced that it has launched a beta...
Construction Employment Up By 3% Over Past Year; Outpaces All Other Industries
The Bureau of Labor Statistics has published data indicating...
President Donald Trump and the Future of Labor & Employment Laws
In the few short days since Donald Trump has been elected to the White House, numerous political and legal pundits have already begun speculating about what types of labor and employment...